Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something for Nothing - November Desktop

It's time for another fabulous freebie desktop from the Shabby Princess blog! I cannot say enough about how much I love the Shabby Princess and all their wonderful freebies. I've used many of their free digital scrapbooking kits for various projects and they always impress. If you have an interest in scrapbooking and haven't yet visited their site, I encourage you to check it out.

In the meantime, here's my desktop for November. You can click on the picture to see a larger version. I used one of my favourite pictures of my husband and I, taken two Novembers ago. A lot has changed since this picture was taken, we weren't even engaged yet at the time. Anyway, if you like what you see, click on over to get your very own that you can customize with one of your favourite pictures. I'm already looking forward to what they'll come up with for December!


P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment