Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Freebie Christmas Tag Printables

My plan tonight was to bake more cookies but unfortunately an hour of shovelling heavy snow left me feeling more like sitting on the couch than standing in the kitchen! But all was not lost since I made good use of my couch time by creating some Christmas gift tags to share with you.

I did three variations on the same set of tags. The trees are clip art and the font is Honey Script. The first version has the standard To and From.

The second is for gifts from your kitchen like cooking or baking.

 And the last version is for your crafty projects.

Just click on any of the images to get the larger version. I made them so you can print four tags on a standard 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper but you could print them smaller or larger as required. I think they'd look great printed on cream coloured cardstock. Hope you like them!


1 comment: