Thursday, January 13, 2011

Freebie Valentine's Day Printables & A Winner!

Last night's Valentine entry opened the floodgates and now I'm obsessed with seeking out cool crafts and ideas for Love Day celebrations. Today I stumbled upon some really adorable printables designed by Curiosity and made available for free by HP Creative Studio.

I absolutely love the squirrel maze card and the crocodile card box! Click here to see the whole collection.




And while you're visiting the Curiosity website be sure to sign up for their Calendar of the Month Club. They'll email you a printable calendar every month in 2011 starting with this awesome Yeti for January!


Last but not least, Random.org has selected Comment #1 as the winner of my handmade card giveaway. Congratulations to Jill! I'll be in touch soon :)

2 comments:

  1. How do you always find the coolest stuff?? I am in love with that Calendar of the Month Club! I am signing up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO love the Calendar of the Month Club!! I can't wait to dress my desk up when I get back to work! Thank you for this AWESOME find!

    ReplyDelete