Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Party Perfect - Kids Birthday Invite Printables

One of my favourite kids is turning two this Saturday which has got me thinking about children's birthday parties. I found some really cute Microsoft clip art images of partying children and decided to make birthday invitations with them. And since I don't have any kids of my own I figured I had better share them with those of you who do :)




To use the invitations, just click on any of the images for the full-size versions. From there you can open them in a photo editing program and add in the rest of the text or print them out and write in the text by hand. If you want to use the fonts that I did then head over to Fonts for Peas to download them for free! I used Pea Sarah for the boy version and Pea Mee-Mee for the girl version. The invites are designed to print onto 4x6 paper.

Hope you like them and please let me know if you use them because that would just make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment