Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Projects 2011



Hope everyone is having a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! Even I, who very rarely drinks, will be raising a glass this evening. In the meantime, I wanted to round up all of my St. Patty's projects from this year into one post. One stop bookmarking for the things you'll make next year ;)


I started with my plant tag.


Then I made my St. Patrick's Day wreath - which I might rename my Spring wreath for a while because I really like it!



There were my Irish blessing printables.



I "grew" a rainbow in tiny terracotta pots.


Made a delicious Guinness Chocolate Cake.


And I created a bouquet of paper shamrocks.


And while I did enjoy creating for St. Patrick's Day, I'm also pretty excited that I can start with the Easter projects and decorations this weekend!

Sláinte!

No comments:

Post a Comment