Monday, April 11, 2011

By the Batch - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

This particular Oatmeal Chocolate Chip recipe is a family favourite that I have blogged about before. We seriously love these cookies around here and I love making them because they're super easy and made with ingredients I pretty much always have on hand.


This time I made them with dark brown sugar instead of the golden kind because that's all we had in the house. It made them darker and sweeter. They didn't spread out like they normally do either but I don't know if that would be the result of the dark sugar or not.


This slight change yielded such a noticeable result that it makes me want to tinker with some of our other favourite recipes to see what I can come up with. In the meantime, you really need to make these cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment