Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Party Perfect - Free Easter Cupcake Toppers

After a long day at the office yesterday I found myself with no energy for a Tuesday post. However, I've used some vacation time to lengthen the Easter long weekend so I'll be back again later today with a second post to make up for it! But for right now, let's get to this week's Party Perfect post.

I love cupcakes for a party. They have a lot of benefits - you eat them with your hands so you don't need to provide plates and cutlery, they are super easy to make and there are tons of ways to customize them. If, like me, you aren't able to work magic with an icing bag, then printable cupcake toppers are always a safe bet. I've rounded up some options for you to use this weekend!

The first comes from Skip to My Lou. You can grab her Bunny toppers here or her Happy Easter toppers here.



The second set of toppers is available on The Printable Party Shop by OMG. Click here to visit and see what other uses this set has.


I love these cute bunny and chick toppers from Bubbly Nature Creations. She also shows you how to make your own cupcake wrappers with scrapbook paper.


Last, but certainly not least, are these super cute Bunny Ear toppers that you can use to make your cupcakes into little rabbits. Thirty Handmade Days gives you the printable and shows you how to make feet and tails here.


These are my favourites but a Google search will definitely yield tons more. Adorable and easy Easter dessert? Check!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bunny ears ones!! Alas, I will not be baking this Easter, but I'm definitely going to be enjoying baked goods made by my family members!

    ReplyDelete