Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Baby Card

I feel like lately all I'm showing you is cards but it seems like there's been a lot of occasions where I've needed to make one! The nice thing about cards is that, depending on the complexity and how much time I spend hemming and hawing, I can complete most of them in under an hour. So even when I feel too busy for crafts I can almost always find time for a homemade card. This week our good friends had their second child and, of course, I had to make a card!


I cut out the letters and flowers with my Silhouette. The font is Pupcat and the flowers are from the disc that came with the Silhouette. I love the sweet little carriage sticker and how all the colours came together really nicely. Sometimes my elements just don't want to get together on the front of a card but this time everything came together really easily.


Chris and I went to meet little Brooklyn tonight and she is absolutely adorable. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a hard time giving her back when it was time to leave. I hope her Mommy doesn't mind that I plan to drop by to visit again quite soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment