Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Party Perfect - DIY Wedding Programs

I can't believe that today is already the first day of June! One year ago today I was putting the finishing touches on my wedding plans. One of the things that I really left until the last minute was our programs. I had bookmarked all kinds of ideas for fancy DIY projects but, in the end, I decided to go for something really simple.


I can't really call this a tutorial since these were so incredibly simple but I said the same thing about my seating chart and that has become one of my most popular posts. I made the programs using the same cardstock and paper that my invitations were made out of. I printed two programs on to each piece of paper and then cut the paper in half. My invites were made with pocketfolds and I had leftover so I just cut off the cover and the fold of each card so all that was left was the pocket. I slipped the printed paper into the pocket after I had punched holes and tied purple ribbon on each piece. So easy but they still made an impact.
If you're looking for a cheap and cheerful way to make your programs then this is the route to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment