Friday, June 10, 2011

Something for Nothing - Summer Printables

The sun is shining, the temperature is climbing and blogland is full of fantastic free summer printables! I've rounded up a few of my recent favourites here.

Love this print from The Arial Rose Blog. It might just end up framed in my living room!

Via

For those of you with kids, how cute is this summer reading kit from Creative Mamma? I devoured books as a kid (still do) and would have loved keeping track of them here (still might!).

Via
You can't have a round-up of printables these days without some subway art - it's everywhere! My favourite is this multi-coloured collection from Simple Crafter.

Via
Last, but certainly not least, are these adorable mini notepapers from Trillustrations. Be sure to visit this site for tons of cute free printables!

Via
 I'm really in the mood for summer now - happily it's just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked the printable! Thanks for featuring me :-)

    ReplyDelete