Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Inspiration

The leaves are starting to change colour, the days are getting shorter and blogland is full of great ideas to help you celebrate the start of fall! Here are some of the projects and ideas I'm drawing inspiration from this season.


I love this adorable paper apple book from NoBiggie. It's just the right subject for early fall before you really want to pull out the pumpkins :)


While we're on the subject of apples - check out these yummy chocolate covered Oreo Apple Pops from Shindig Parties TO GO? They were obviously made with teachers in mind but who could resist them?


There are a ton of fall wreath ideas out there but this one from O. Alouette is my current favourite. I'm completely enamoured with these paper pinwheels and have been eyeing up a scoring tool of my very own.


Last, but not least, I absolutely love the look of these cornhusk votives from Martha Stewart. They are a simple way to add a little romance and elegance to your fall decor.

Hopefully you're inspired! I can't wait to start pulling out last year's fall decorations and to get started on some new ones for this year.



P.S. Don't forget to enter my My Memories Suite giveaway before the deadline on Friday!

I'm told some people are having trouble leaving comments. Don't forget that you can always leave Anonymous comments as long as you leave some way for me to contact you in the body of your comment. There are only 3 entries so far so your chances to win are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment