Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Magnetic Calendar - August

That's right, it's only just become August in my house! I've already explained the reason for my tardiness so let's just get to the calendar.


I wanted to make this month a celebration of the end of summer so I went with bright and tropical colours, pretty butterflies and flowers and cute little fruit stickers. You can see we also celebrated a family birthday in August so the little cupcake circle is back again.




And with that I've completed 6 months - I'm halfway there! To find out more about I make my calendars and to see the rest of the completed months just click here. And stay tuned as September will appear very shortly!



P.S. Linking this up to

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat! I want to make something like this too.

    ReplyDelete