Friday, January 6, 2012

Freebie Valentine's Printables

Is January 6 too early to start posting my Valentine's Day projects? I'm hoping you don't so think so because I'm expecting a baby right around Love Day so I've got to share everything with you well before labour begins!

Today's post is two freebie Valentine's Day printables. I created them using this tutorial - who knew you could create words in the shape of a heart with no Photoshop necessary? The fonts are from dafont.com and Fonts for Peas. Simply click on an image below for the full-size, print on cardstock (I think these would look great on cream!) and pop into a frame. They are designed to print on to 8.5x11 paper that you can then trim for an 8x10 frame but you can print them smaller for a smaller frame as well.



Don't mind the shadows in the preview pictures. I'm not sure why they're showing up but they don't appear in the full-size versions. I hope you enjoy these and please let me know if you print them out for your home this Valentine's Day!

2 comments: