Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easy Paint Chip Garland

I collected a ton of paint chips while we were selecting a colour for Nathan’s room so I was super excited when I saw a photo tutorial from grace & light for a simple paint chip garland. I grabbed my heart punch, a needle and some embroidery floss and turned my paint chips into something adorable for the baby’s room.

Paint Chip Garland 

The concept is so simple – punch hearts out of paint chips and then string them together. We knew we were using blue in Nathan’s room so my garland is all shades of one colour but this garland idea is really cute in multi-coloured strands as well.

Paint Chip Garland (1)

You don’t have to use hearts either. I’ve seen this same idea in egg shapes for Easter. I might have to make a trip to the hardware store!

 

P.S. I strung my garland on the side of the crib for these photos because we haven’t decided where in the room to hang it. It was removed before Nathan’s next nap so no need to worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment