Monday, March 5, 2012

Incredibly Late DIY Valentine Cards

Those of you who follow Sugar and Shimmer on Facebook will know that I’ve been MIA for a few weeks because I had a baby boy on February 12! I’m loving being a mommy but I’ve quickly learned that my time is definitely no longer my own and my little guy doesn’t care what my plans are for the day if they don’t coincide with his! For example, today I had intended to blog about Diet Coke Cake but Nathan decided that he was going to forgo his usual naps so that I couldn’t get into the kitchen. Hopefully I’ll be able to share the cake with you later this week but, in the meantime, I’m sharing this year’s DIY Valentine’s Day cards. Obviously they’re a bit late but perhaps you can bookmark them for inspiration next year :)

Valentine Cards

Valentine Cards (2)

Valentine Cards (1)

Valentine Cards (3)

Valentine Cards (4)

Valentine Cards (5)

Valentine Cards (6)

Valentine Cards (7)

No comments:

Post a Comment