Wednesday, October 10, 2012

By the Batch – Three Minute Fudge (Seriously!)

The other night while watching tv, Chris and I had a mutual craving for fudge. It was really too late to start baking until I remembered that I had previously pinned a recipe for Three Minute Fudge.  I definitely had three minutes to spare – that’s just a commercial break! And even better, the fudge is made with just three ingredients! Seem to good to be true? Read on :)

3 Minute Fudge

Ingredients

  • 3 cups chocolate chips
  • 300 ml of sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 tablespoons of butter

Note - I altered the ingredient amounts since cans of condensed milk are a different size here in Canada than they are in the US. If you’re in the US click here for your measurements.

Directions

Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and then microwave for three minutes. Be careful removing the bowl from the microwave – it’s hot! Stir everything until well combined. Pour mixture into a 9x9 pan and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares and enjoy!

Seriously, could not be easier and it was really good. To add a little extra flavour I sprinkled on some toffee pieces before my fudge set and just pressed them down a bit with a piece of waxed paper. They officially used up the last can of condensed milk in my stash so clearly a trip to the grocery store is in order!

Pinned It – Did It Count: 3 

1 comment: