Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sesame Street Party – Baby Food Jar Favours

When I decided to make favours for Nathan’s 1st birthday I knew I needed to do something edible. I hate bringing home favours that just collect dust because you feel too guilty to throw them out. I even made edible favours for our wedding. I had acquired a bunch of baby food jars last fall for a project I never got around to making and decided favours would be a perfect use for them.

Baby Food Jar Favours

To make the labels I had Nathan scribble all over white paper and then I cut it into strips to wrap around each jar. I wrote “Thanks for coming! Love Nathan” on each one before I glued them on. For toppers I used cupcake liners. The regular sized ones fit perfectly over a baby food jar lid but I had to cut the top halves off so they didn’t cover the writing on the labels. I attached them to the lids with a glue stick.

To fill the jars – the actual favour part – I used mini M&Ms and sour jelly beans. The bright colours matched the party theme perfectly.

Baby Food Jar Favour

The favours were a hit and I’m sure the candy was enjoyed not long after it left the house. Hopefully all the jars made it to the recycling bin ;)

More Sesame Street Party posts to come so be sure to check back!

1 comment:

  1. Blackjack, Roulette - JT Hub
    For 대구광역 출장안마 the most part, 포항 출장안마 blackjack is similar to roulette, but with more 삼척 출장마사지 Blackjack (2-4 players), with up to a 부산광역 출장안마 total of 25 pay lines. 김천 출장샵

    ReplyDelete